In case you didn’t know, Black Friday is still not over. So if you want to upgrade your golfing equipment, better head to the nearest golf store or visit your favorite online stores. Just make sure you study a good golf club buyer guide first. Oh, and if you don’t know which golf gears to buy, start with the following items.
Callaway Golf Chev C Stand Bag
Lightweight, sleek, and versatile, Callaway’s Golf Chev C Stand Bag is currently available in Amazon and other stores at discounted prices. One reason why you should invest in this product is because it’s better built than other golf bags out there. Not only will it protect your precious clubs against the elements, but it will also last for years (if not decades). Plus, it comes with plenty of room, as well as a couple of fantastic features.
- A midsized four-way top with full-length dividers
- A set of six pockets, including a velour-lined one for valuables, an insulated one for water bottles, and a large one for your golfing apparel
- A glove attachment with hook and loop
- Lightweight and durable ripstop fabric
- Umbrella catch and cinch
- Free rain hood
- Lightweight golf bag (it weighs only 4.3 lbs or 1.9 kg)
- Customizable logo location
Bridgestone Extra Soft Golf Balls
Thanks to its unique core design and aerodynamic dimple patterns, the Bridgestone Extra Soft Golf Balls can fly longer and straighter compared to other products suggested in your golf club buyer guide. It also offers a softer feel with each shot, alongside additional forgiveness, that makes it quite comfortable to swing off the tee. But more importantly, it’s currently sold at discounted prices thanks to the Black Friday sale. So get a box or two now while you still can!
- A new softer gradual core that enables the balls to fly at longer distances.
- A soft and responsive ionomer cover that provides better ball control.
- 330 seamless dimple cover patterns to promote optimal ball flight.
- A unique design that gives the ball an extra soft feel as well as better short game control.
- A 2-piece urethane construction to give the ball a lower compression.
Puma Mens Riverwalk Wind Jacket
Playing golf during the winter months can be quite uncomfortable, especially with the cold winds biting you at the course. So keep yourself warm by donning the Puma Mens Riverwalk Wind Jacket. Made from 100% quality polyester, this golfing apparel is also quite lightweight yet durable. Moreover, it’s relatively easy to wash and clean, and it doesn’t get wrinkled as quickly as other fabrics. And aside from harsh winds, it comes with UV Protection-UPF 40+ to shield you from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Offers the standard fit
- Inspired by a classic 90’s windbreaker
- Provides a four-way stretch and warmth while maintaining that trendy retro classic 90’s windbreaker style
- Comes with a stretch woven fabric
- Made from 100% polyester fabric
Adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes
Speaking of apparel, you should complement your get-up with a pair of Adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes. Lightweight, low profile, and highly responsive, this footwear will help you literally step up your performance at the course. Not only will it give you excellent traction, but it will also ensure your feet and ankles’ comfort. Additionally, it’s made from waterproof materials, meaning it will keep your feet dry throughout your game. As an added bonus, the shoes are manufactured using recycled content in an effort to end plastic waste.
- Available in regular fit
- Micro-adjustable dial lace system
- Waterproof sprintskin synthetic upper soles
- INSITE® sockliner
- Lightstrike cushioning
- Boost midsoles
- Six-cleat Thintech TPU outsoles
- 100% synthetic textiles (50% recycled content)
TaylorMade M4 Irons
Lastly, make the most of your golf club buyer guide and grab yourself a couple of TaylorMade M4 Irons this Black Friday. Replacing the old M2 2017 Irons as its manufacturer’s flagship product, it has a lot to live up to. As such, it offers the same forgiveness and distance its predecessor is known for. However, its speed pocket feature is considerably different; the clubhead now has a longer, slimmer curved line. This helps increase ball speed during low-center strikes
- Ribcor improves the clubface’s flexibility and shifts energy to the ball to improve distance and accuracy.
- The perimeter of the clubhead is considerably more rigid and stiffer, enhancing the product’s sound and feel. It also helps improve toe flexibility to provide tighter energy dispersions.
- Comes with optimized heel and toe weighting to boost forgiveness.
- Features an ultra thin leading edge that helps the club’s speed pocket increase ball speed during low face shots.
- Has a fluted hostel and 360 undercut to redistribute mass in the clubhead to boost launch distance and guarantee consistency.
- Customizable with KBS Max 85 or Fujikura Atmos Red Shafts to deliver higher ball launches and enhanced ball speeds.
Get These items This Black Friday Weekend
Black Friday is a great day to buy new golf clubs, as well as upgrade your other gears and equipment. So better go shopping now while the sale is still on-going. And don’t forget to bring your golf club buyer guide so you can get the best products and other great deals.