Golf Tips for High-Handicappers: Quick and Easy Ways to Improve Your Game
As a high-handicapper just finding his footing in the game, golf can be complicated and often quite overwhelming. A lot of times, you might have asked, “what’s the best way for me to improve?” and have searched for tips or drills to help you get to a respectable level. One thing’s for sure; results don’t happen overnight. While getting better takes time, it doesn’t have to be complicated as some make it out to be. In this guide, you’ll find quick and easy golf tips for high-handicappers specifically within the following subject areas:
- Preparations for the round
- How to hit it farther?
- How to correct flaws in your swing?
- Making shots around the green
- The mental aspect of the game
- How to choose the right golf clubs?